Tuesday, March 13, 2007
About me

Basically right now i will going to make known and familiarize myself infront of the public. I won't waste much time in re-introducing my personal details. As all of you know, i'm Johnson a.k.a Johnson. Okay, i know that's a nice name. Don't get envy ok..Ahemm. I'm a 90% Sanguine and 10% Phlegmatic guy. Many people view me as funny, easy-going, optimistic and approachable guy. I enjoy seeing others smile. No papaya face allowed . I enjoy being who i am now. I want to be an entertainer . LOL

This year is my last year to celebrate my teen's birthday. I'm neither good-looking nor ugly neither plump nor thin. I'm neither a smoker nor an alcoholic.

I'm just an ordinary guy who believes in an extraordinary God and an ambassador of Christ. I love God. I go to HopeChurch. I believe that being included in God's family is the greatest privilege a person could ever received.


Ok. The weak points of my life.
Phobia
First, I'm afraid of height! Not because i'm scare that i might fall from 10 storey high building and become roti canai ok.
Secondly, I'm afraid and dislike bugs! Don't ask me why and never say me coward ok. Say no to spider. No to lizard. I'm trying to be brave now. But still under-contruction. Don't try to use these funny creatures to scare me ok. I warn you. If not, i'm going to....to....to..... eat the bugs.
Thirdly, I'm afraid of puppies and dogs. Don't ask me why. To me, they are not cute animal, they are wild wolves.!! Dog-lovers please don't stone me.
That's all i think. By the way, i'm not afraid of hantu or pontianak ok. I'm quite a couragous guy. LOL.

I enjoy playing musical intruments, drum & guitar and trying out crazy stunts. Ahemm..!! I'm not as pro as
Aldrin ok. I'm just doing my best in playing, so please don't laugh at me ok Mr. Aldrin. I likes surfing the net and blogging and chatting. Beside that, i also enjoy collecting various qoutes and share with others.

I'm a ex-Greenian and i'm proud of my school ok. Currently doing my Bachelor in Civil Engineering in
Swinburne University of Technology. One of my greatest dreams is to build the next Taipei 102 and Petronas Triplet Tower. Don't laugh ok. I'm serious. The world needs engineers with big and great visions like me ok. In school, i'm hanging out with a bunch of crazy and insane people. And now i'm trying to stablilize them. But, still quite satisfied to spend time with these people. Thanks ya!

Blogging-The reason I started blogging is to share my life experiences to my blog readers and to expand my creativity in blogging. I do have any intention to offend anyone who read my posts. No offend ok. I'm just expressing my thought. That's why it's called "Blogging". Enjoy reading my site.

Quaotation that motivates my life. "Live a life that is worth dying for"


"The more i want to know, the more i know that i don't know".
"A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step" .

That's all. God bless and love you. -to be continued-


Comments:

Oww....!!
hohohooho
John John!! ur blog is really funny!!! r u really going to eat the bugs??? hahahahaha...hmmm u r so honest to urself...i like it...
this blog...really expresing urself! Congretulation!!!hahahaha
God Bless!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 12:22:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

so how would u live yr life ah? ahak ahak..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 2:53:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

u forgot.. u sometimes got spelling mistakes.. it's true u know..

By Blogger Eric, at Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 8:24:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Mintak puji. =P

Apa la always say yourself "not as good as Aldrin". Ok lar ok lar, I know you want me to say this:

"No lar, Johnson. I'm not better than you lar. You're the best among us when it comes to musical instruments."

DOGS ARE ADORABLE! I hope that one day, you will get a message from the divine about this.

By Blogger saykhia, at Friday, March 16, 2007 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: i know ur ang mo very keng la.. no need to kek me here. Your ang mo in your blog so perfect rite?..haha

aldrin: Nola..u the most keng wan..dont be so humble le...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 16, 2007 at 3:46:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------