Saturday, March 3, 2007
First week in degree

I have wasted TWO hours just to find the tag for the comment links! And finally it was done! Once again, my html skills increase 10%. haha

Last week was my first week in degree programme and i'm taking Civil Enginnering course. Guess what? Of cause i'm excited about it. But on friday 23/02/2007, during the registration for my degree, thought that the earlier i go, the earlier i can go back home. I mean cs-ing. However, wasting my whole day from 8am till 3pm just to register my tutorial class. What more to say that Swinburne is using the "New system" to key in. Teruk la...

First week in degree, one word to conclude it..Stress!! I have classes from afternoon to night time! Means that i have to cancel my guitar lesson on monday night. Why?! Sorry to chirs, bren and shawn yea. Don't stone me yea. I will enroll in other uni. Haha. And some of the tutes that i've attended were pretty boring. One of my subjects, Professional Engineering, I thought that we will learn about how to be a pro-engineer. Unfortunately, the lecturer is an aged man. And he has a papaya horse look, add on with tiger, lion, elephant, gozilla and mummy monster. His 2 hours tutorial was just _____ . How am i going to survive for this semester? But at least, my engineering maths lecturer & also my church member, Mrs Seibu Mary Jacob, makes her lecture time interesting!

Anyway, it is just the first week. Still hanging out with some of my crazy-addicted cs gang. Welcome new members, Ee sing, Wei tak & Melvin. Welcome welcome. I'm addicted to..not Cs, but Kampua mee. Arr...Nyam nyam, the one located at "Expert" cafe, Jalan Song. Wah, U-La-La. Nice la.!

Someone bring me there now! Anyway, going to start my second week on monday. Hope i will used to my new study schedule.
tata.

Labels:



Comments:

apalah 10%.. u still got time to calculate the percentage regression ka..? aduh.. still can count till chun chun 10% kok.. i really impressed with u lah.. kampua is always the opening ceremony for cs, right..?

By Blogger Eric, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:12:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

10%??? You sure got naik even 1% ka? =P Ok lar. I know you are the most pro in HTML liao. Hahaha...

Kampua mee kampua mee. Love CS say CS lar.. Use kampua mee to cover somemore.

By Blogger saykhia, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:21:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

ahaha! johnson so funny! 10% wor.how he calculate? he use the number of knowledge he has over the total knowledge there is in his book darab 100%.ahahha!

yea lor.CS CS la.use kampua me. i think the tauke aim u one.he see u order.so he put bumbu(dadah) inside so that u get addicted. u jaga wor!

By Blogger MAMAMIA, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:25:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha..of cas im chun de la.. 10% haha.. Eh, seriously la, the kampua mee so nice.. Cs is not my idea ho. wuahaha. It's the warming up b4 Cs-ing..haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:46:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha... ok well... it's fun to read... haha... hope 4 future updates ... nice... teach me 2 do it.tsd

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 9:08:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha... fun to read n nice it n c update in future... teach me 2 do blog in near future. me here lousy at doin it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 9:09:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha.how can teach, haha. You also learn it in I.T rite?. read back the notes lo..haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 9:37:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

walau eh. ur 10% is increase from how many % ha? from 10% to anther 10% izzit?
so addicted to cs already. started degree already lo. so have to study well ya. next time go jalan song only can eat kampua, have stay away from cc. hahaha.

By Blogger pmp, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 11:50:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

what is cs?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 9:39:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------