Friday, March 2, 2007
Officially launched my blog

Finally! Sorry for those who keep waiting for my first post. This blog is not easily done okay, it took me days and weeks to design and this is purely 100% html code. Special thanks to Swinburne university for adding I.T into my engineering course, eventhough i don't know whether it relates to my engineering course or not.

That's why my blog looks "sui" right? **cough cough**.

Okay, here's the rules and regulations when you are viewing my blog.
1) Don't spam my chatterboxs with vulgar and tasteless language.
2) Enjoy reading all my posts. And do drop some comments to encourage me abittttt......

3) Appreciate my hard work of designing and editing my new blog . Wuahaha....

Okay, serious now Johnson! I will post whatever comes into my mind. So do tag me yea!

Done! God bless.


Comments:

Testing one, two, three... It's working

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 12:51:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

testing 1 2 3..keith here...i love ur blog...i admire the fact that its 100% html...its tough job...haha...thats wad i think..good luck...focus more on ur posts instead of the design aa~

By Blogger MAMAMIA, at Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 12:57:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

that johnson ask me to write some comment... but i really don know what to write. ermmmmmmmmm ermmmmmmmmm ermmmmmmmm
don know la

By Blogger pmp, at Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 12:59:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Finally you added in a Comments section! Now this is a real blog... Congratulations, Johnson!

By Blogger saykhia, at Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 11:49:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

'Wow!!'
...that's e 1st word tat came across my mind when i saw yr blog.. it's really impressive.. i guessed u really put in lotsa effort. hehe... n i believe u r realli excited for yr blog... coz u've been telling mi bout it since wks ago.. haa...n be honoured tat u're the 1st person i eva leave a comment for blog... :P
May yr blog cont to flourish and make an impact to many of yr friends and strangers.. hmm... await the day i cum up with my blog... maybe 10 yrs later?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 11:15:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, not bad not bad..... so the veli bu chuo... Proud of you! Next time teach me ya...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 6, 2007 at 1:42:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------