Friday, March 23, 2007
Tagged

So Tagged..

Tagged by : Weiliang, Jacq, Eric, Keith, Avery, Judieth & Aldrin.


Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.


**So-so, just to make sure that i'm innocent, I'm not the kind that likes to forward "kindy" messages(in friendster) with questions such as, how old am i now? What are you doing now? ** I'm blameless k.

6 weird things about JOHNSON. Unlike some other bloggers who wrote 6 common things about themselves. Duh~~ So, I’m going to write 6 proper and accurate WEIRD things. Do enjoy reading this. Cheers!

1. I dislike to eat KUEH TIAW. Don’t ask me why. Just to disquiet you, I never even finished a bowl of KUEH TIAW YET. I know there’s lots of Kueh Tiaw addicts out there, please don’t stone me ok. For me, Kueh Tiaw is just like arr………yackii…..But I like Kueh Chap.

2. I just can’t stand seeing old-aged people sitting or walking alone. It makes me become so melancholy and downhearted even when i’m in the mood of joy. Sad sad. May God bless and guide them.

3. I will not watch the same movie for the second time even it’s top-rated in Hollywood.

4. Once I played any sports, the next day my muscle will cramp badly. And it caused me to walk like a cripple for 1 week! I’m not a sport-gifted guy.

5. I think i'm kinda a long-lasting guy in using things. I have a 5 years-old Ocean Pacific slipper and i'm still wearing it till today. My first handphone-Nokia 5210 and that is 6 YEARS AGO! And i'm still using it.


6. I just love to entertain people. Ahemm. Something i can boast. And dare say that i'm quite a spontaneous person in figuring out jokes on the spot. Beh SIAW Lee


Another tag..

Getting to know about the tagged someone...

LAYER 1:
ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Johnson Woan
Birth Date: 15th October 1988
Current Status: Single, Available and DEVOTED. Not desperate okay. So girls, paiseh la ho…..**evil laugh**
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Righty or Lefty: Righty! How I wish that I could write with both hands. Inspired by Mr. Ang.

LAYER 2:
ON THE INSIDE.


My Heritage : Daddy is Foochaw and Mummy is Hokkien. I’m mixed, so I’m a FooKien/ Hokchaw. I don’t know how to speak Foochaw. Still under-construction, so FooChaw-ians, wait till I attack you back with my FooChaw. Kalui Kalui..
My Fears : I’ve mentioned in my previous post. Definitely Height, Bugs ….blah blah.. I yet to overcome them.

My Perfect Pizza : Currently I prefer Satay-supreme, with extra cheese. Wuah..ULALA..!!! Bring me there NOW! Haha. I long to see pizza with fruits . Imagine with me, Watermelon pizza, Pineapple pizze , Durian pizza!!..


LAYER 3:
YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

My Thoughts First Waking Up : Sleep sleep and sleep again! And wish that the clock will stop ticking.
My Bedtime : 1-2am. Average sleeping hours 12-14 hours. I just love sleeping ok. Don’t worry, I still look like a human not a buffalo. Lame~~
My Most Missed Memory: All of my year of birthday celebrations. Different environment with different group of people celebrated with me. Thanks to you all.

LAYER 4:
MY PICK.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke. ONCE IN A WHILE.
McDonald's or Burger King: Err…KFC .I still prefer McD ONLY when there’s prosperity burger. You can’t find any Burger King in Kuching. However you can find masses of pirated Burger King around. What I’m emphasizing here is “ BURGER TIMES”. But the burgers there are quite well-taste.
Single or Group Dates: Of cause SINGLE la! I don't want to be the next Edison ok. Don’t you remember how Edison( the inventor of light bulbs) die?

Adidas or Nike: Both. As long the design looks great.
Tea or Nestea: When there’s no tea, I prefer Nestea; when’s there’s no Nestea, I prefer Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!! Loves Waffle lots!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappucino…

LAYER 5:
DO YOU...

Smoke: Nope. Smoking to me is like Pengan-ing yourself.
Curse: of cause. Still taming my tongue to speak more blessing.
Take a Shower: apalah ques ni.
Have a Crush: Yea. But I’m single now k.
Think You've Been In Love: Yeap. Love GOD, family and friends..
Go To School: Yea. Apalah ques ni.
Want To Get Married: Yea. But not now. Future plan is in God’s hand, and I know He will prepare the best for me. Hehe.
Believe In Yourself: Yeap, of cause. To provoke boldness and confidence.
Think You're A Health Freak: Nope. Lack of stamina. What do you think? Likes FRIED food.


LAYER 6:
IN THE PAST.

Drank Alcohol: Shandy and the latest- ANGLIA.
Gone To The Mall : As if kuching is a jungle~~~
Been On Stage: Yeap. Often.
Eaten Sushi: Yes. Remember the moment where my friends and I were making sushi and the carrot…..okay stop here.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope. Maybe in future, when I’m old and will dye it back to black color.


LAYER 7:
HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: SIAW. Truth or Dare meh..
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yes. Change to be a better someone and improve my mistakes. “A good leader is a good learner”. Johnson is still under-construction ok.

LAYER 8:

AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: Errm. I guess the best age is 27-28.58~~ And the girls that I want must be….age ……than me….. haha…Choosy~~

LAYER 9:

IN A GAL...

Best Eye Color: Original eye color. NO RED PLEASE. I’m anti-HANTU .
Hair Color: Natural hair color will still be the best preferred.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short plus Long. As long it’s neat. And once again, I’m anti-Hantu.

LAYER 10:
WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A Minute Ago: Answering tough IQ questions.
An Hour Ago: Reading blogs and surfing the net.
4.5 Hours Ago: Singing “the Phantom of the opera” with Swinburne Choir Club.
1 Month Ago: Celebrating CNY I guess.
1 Year Ago: Enjoying life I guess.

LAYER 11:
FINISH THE SENTENCES...


I love : GOD, family and friends. Enjoying living life to the fullest.I hate : Satan and his gang.
I hide: When I’m really depressed and embarrassed.
I miss: The moment where I have really joy when things work out at my expectation.
I need: God to guide me in living my life.

Finally the end of this….


I tag :
1.Aldrin
2.Wui jie
3.Judeith
4.Keith
5.Eric





Comments:

Excuse me, you can't tag people who have already been tagged! Hahaha...

And I remember the sushi night. The 'mo sut' and the 'carrot' and 'part of the script'. Memang Hollywood actor lar. Hahaha..

Apa la choir just now. Tenors go sing soprano part pulak. Rasa suara cantik jak =P

By Blogger saykhia, at Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 5:13:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------