Saturday, May 5, 2007
Results out ! "FriendTest"

Few days ago, i posted the FriendTest thingy here. I'm not plagiarising anyones idea ok. I'm just wanting to cross-check which baboon that keep tabs on me all this while. Curious? I have cracked my brain to come out with 20 easy, I repeat , EASY questions. And yet......

Yea, and the winner goes to i mean the baboon goes to.... none other than the one and only Judieth Ting who scores only 65%...!! Kinda nosy about the top 3 names. Why all of them are girls? Hmm.. guess that girls know me better compare to the guys. At least this proves that i'm not gay. Ohno! Eric and Aldrin should be deeply abashed with a total of 55% each! Guess that girls have conquered the scoreboard.

Beyond belief, Jong Wei Tak broke the Wui Jie's record ( 35%) yesterday with 25 % only!! **Applause** Heartsick + embassment = motionless. Anyway, i found out that over 40++ people viewed my test and only 14 people take the test. Hmm..Scaredy-cat..haha..

I've decided to once again make known of myself in front of the public. Pay your 100% concentration right here and right now.

1) My preferable pizza is Satae Supreme. I'm addicted to this flavour! Ula la....

2) My user-friendly drumstick's brand is Vic Firth. Take note of this k. It might be useful if when you are buying birthday present for me. **cough cough**


3) The only colour of the shirt i yet to have is purple. So you guys should know what to do yea.. **cough cough again**

4) I've been using Nokia 5210 (my first handphone) untill now since form 2...6 years! Buy me new phone.

~*Buy me a new phone!!*~


5) Greatest phobia is...Height!! I'm anti-height since primary 6. It shows that i value my life lots.. Haha.. Wish to overcome it.. help!

6) Favourite verse is 1 Thess 5:16-18 , " Be joyful always, pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " !!!!Do remember!!!!

7) Attention to all of my Swinburnes friends, I've pinned 8 badges at my bag ok. Cock-eyes~~

~*Vivid Colours....Nice!!*~

7) Someone Aldrin once told me that i'm kinda weird cause i should hold the spoon with my right hand since i'm a righty. Any comment, aldrin?

8) Let skips the bathing question.

9) Okay, I should be egotistic of this. I have 6 pairs of shoes! How about you??.. Wuahaha....

10) Someone Ivy noted that i will have 11 children in future. Oh man! Football club?? Johnson Ferguson, the manager of Manchester United.

11) Which countries i always wanted to visit.... Singapore and Australia! I often go to Singapore for vacation with my family since young and i even went there myself with one of my friend last dec! Australia, I never have a chance to go, someone bring me there!!

12) Last question, which the majority of the voters got it correctly, at least! Just to clarify that i'm innocent, I did not force you guys to choose "All of the above" ohh. It's an option. And you guys tick "all of the above". So.....So....What to do? I'm forced to broadcast that Johnson is cute, funny and enthusiastic. Haha..


By the way, who is Eugene bubble?? He/She/It took my Friendtest thingy.



Tittle-tattle:
---Happy birthday to Gabriella and Won-jun lee.
---I've just started the nuffnang thingy on 7th of April which is just one month ago, and i have a total of 1007 unique visitors. Hmm.... Thanks for your supports!



" Learn to grow, Grow to learn "


Comments:

Actually for the last question i plan to put none of the above. but u didn't give that option of choice... hai....( so i just anggap the last one is none of the above lo.)
Who go and count how many shoe you have ha....

By Blogger pmp, at Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 12:06:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Eh, PMP, I was looking for 'none of the above' also! I even refreshed the screen a couple of times to look for the obvious answer to that question. But this CERTAIN PERSON who set the question did not even bother to put in the correct answer for that one. So I was forced to tembak lor~~

And Johnson aa, I got most of your personal questions correct okay. But when it comes to your church punya stuff, of course la I don't know! Our churches are half a city apart!

By Blogger saykhia, at Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha;)
finally review his true friend test...well, i admit i dont really know alot of your personal stuff...but now at least know liao;)hehe...kesian his wife to be,"11 kids wor"..."cnt believe!"..ha;)

By Blogger Esther, at Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 3:51:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Pmp: U can tembak how many shoes i have ma.. unfortunately salah..haha

Saykhia: Refreshed? No need refresh de, cas the actual answer is there already... Mana ada church thingy, all so easy..sap sap water la..

Esther : Awaiting for it?? Apalah, say i wana have 11 children. Maybe aldrin have the ability, and not me! :P

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha...i think can post liao...u ppl all wrong johnson want more than 11 children which more than aldrin.........haha

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 12:06:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Eeee...how come I never see ur posting on this friendship test thingy? I searched all the way back through every single posts but still can't find it also...sigh...I could have been the winner...but since no prize..never mind then...haha...oh..what's the bath qn about? U can't answer coz u don't take bath?? :) If u want someone to bring u to Australia, I can volunteer, provided u pay for the whole trip ya...haha...take care and thanks for yday!! Appreciate U! :@)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 10:13:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

tiong Yieng: No, is aldrin the one that wana form a Football team de. He has the ability not me.

Mr W: Got, at the left hand column. Under "Church Vision". Go check. You teman me go aus? Oh no! I rather go alone.. haha..

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 10:48:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

i'm wondering who your future wife be.. to give you a football team..

By Blogger Eric, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 4:26:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Eric: Yeayea, i'm wondering too. Haha.. guess that when girls read this post, all of them step 10 km away from me.

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 6:46:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

if i'm not mistaken eugene bubble is siew yong. :D

11 kids! WOw.. LOL! NOwadays, most people can afford maximum 5. Best of luck to u and ur future wife.=P

By Blogger candyclarie, at Monday, May 7, 2007 at 9:35:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Found it at last..but too late liaw...even if I get 100% now, U would say it's becoz U already disclose answer...but one thing that u ask, how long u take to shower, gosh, who would know this answer unless they watch u shower la..aduh...or like I said previously, 0 minutes, coz u never shower...haha...me so scary meh..hhmmpphh...I offer to bring u there u should count urself blessed already lor...since I know the place well can bring u around...haha...nvm, I bring others then...haha...tk bro...GBU!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 3:03:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Mr W: Haha... If wan go aus, i rather chose to go my self..haha.!! Kidin! I mandi 5 minit nia... **cough cough**

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 11:07:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------