Friday, April 20, 2007
Dr. M's conception for bloggers

I read The Borneo Post yesterday afternoon, and i came across this short interview by our former Prime Minister, Dr. Mahathir.

Dr. M stated: --Be truthful in blogging.---

Dr. M said: "The main thing is stick to the truth, don't exaggerate things and don't make up reports."
"As long as you are publishing something that is truthful and also that is not calculated to arouse passions and distabilise the country, i think you are doing the right thing, " he said.
Cool! Dr. M is trying to protect bloggers from falsely accused i guess.

So, don't worry what you have posted in your blog. Your life documentaries, thoughts......blah blah.. as long you stick to the truth, you are saved, i guess??!! Inversely, if you are a terrible gossipmonger who posted invalid information concerning Johnson is not a good guy, Johnson is mischievous and booming guy in your blog. Then, i make certain that you might be dragged to a user-friendly hotel and eat free curry rice. Haha.. kidding kidding.

Frankly speaking, i enjoy blogging although i'm just a 2 months old rookie. I will keep updating myself. Remember, whatever i posted up here. Don't get offended if i've mentioned some of your names here. Simply because i'm "sticking to the truth" (Mahathir 2007). So do enjoy your stay here. I noticed that a lot of nameless and concealed annonymous keep on viewing my blog daily. Not self-promoting yea. At least you YEA you review who you are by tagging me or leave comments..haha..self-advertising. I don't welcome spooky HANTU too. Tata

**My webcounter hitted 2000 few days ago. Thanks thanks**


Comments:

I support Dr. M all the way. I always have.

But I only support Johnson one quarter of the way.

By Blogger saykhia, at Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 1:27:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

saykhia: haha.. at least u do support me! den i support u 24.99% too! Cheer pal!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------